The console is needed if you are going to use commands. You will not be able to open the console immediately because it is initially disabled in the game. There are 2 ways to enable the console.
1) The first way. You need to go to the game settings.
- Opening the CS:GO -> go to Settings -> Game -> Enable Developer Console (~) -> Select "Yes".
2) The second way. Through the parameter in the game launch.
- Open Steam -> Right-click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in the list of games -> Properties -> Launch Options -> enter -console -> Close the window.
Now you can use CS:GO console. The default key binding for the console is the tilde key (~).
* Adapted for the latest version of CS:GO.
No installation required.
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM:
Opening it this link, we read it, if necessary - write the name of the mod.